To make sure your artwork and assets are seamlessly uploaded to CALA, please ensure that your files match the standards for quality printing 😃
How to ensure your prints are high quality:
- Vector art created at 300 Dpi high res or more.
- Please export your print art as a PNG file and add to the artwork tab in CALA.
- Please also include your Ai or Photoshop original in the artwork tab in CALA.
- Prints need to be to-scale and include color standards unless you are okay with match-to-artfile color variation
If you aren't sure or have more questions, our design consultants can help you with this. Please ask us in your tasks and annotation comments.
Where should will the artwork get printed?
- As a comment, please include print placement measurements.
We do have some max-width limits:
- DTG: 16" x 18"
- SILKSCREEN: 12.75" x 19"
- 1-COLOR VINYL: 15" Width (Prints on Roll, Length can be accommodated by a Floor Print)
- FULL-COLOR VINYL: 25" Width (Prints on Roll, Length can be accommodated by a Floor Print
We also suggest including clear Pantone Colors with your designs.
Supported File Types:
CALA supports just about every file type you may be working with:
- AI, BMP, GIF, HEIC, ICO, ICNS, JPEG, JPEG2000, PCT, PDF, PJPEG, PNG, PSD, and TIFF.
If you run into any trouble uploading these file types or would like us to support additional file types, please let us know!