Welcome to CALA Financing, the easiest way to grow your fashion brand. You’ll have access to a line of credit that can be applied towards the cost of goods or paid marketing for your collection.
Once you start selling, 100% of your profit will go towards paying down the balance until it is paid off.
What we’ll need to get started:
• Your bank account details
• The legal name of your business & address of incorporation
• Transfer ownership of your e-commerce store to CALA
• We'll add a bank account that we've setup to collect the revenue
- You’ll hear back from us with your Credit Limit.
- Once your collection is priced and ready for checkout, you’ll be able to checkout using your available credit balance. If there is a remainder, you’ll be able to pay for it with your credit card.
Once sales begin, you’ll receive a monthly sales report from CALA detailing the sales as well as the amount of the credit balance that has been paid off. This report is generated on the 15th of each month for revenue from the previous calendar month.
Here’s how it’s calculated:
[Total Revenue] (-)minus [CALA rev share] (-)minus [Fulfillment costs] (-)minus [Marketing costs – if any]= [Net Revenue]
[Net Revenue] then is broken down like this →
60% pays down credit balance
40% sent to your bank account
Once the credit balance has been paid off, 100% of the net revenue goes to you.